ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: automated mp3 rip from video clip

<< < (14/16) > >>

skwire:
Even so, the question of input formats was still open.-Scott_Y (April 09, 2013, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed!  I'm lazy.  Hahaha.  :D  For the record, the mEncoder binary does the grunt work of this app and it seems to support just about any format I've thrown at it. 

whippy:
can I use it to save the video and discard the audio?

skwire:
can I use it to save the video and discard the audio?-whippy (February 02, 2014, 01:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, that's not the purpose of this application.

Xennon:
Uhhhh...anything that mEncoder can process?   :D  I've tested with FLV, MP4, AVI, and MKV.  Feel free to try whatever, though.
-skwire (April 04, 2013, 04:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi again Jody, I just had cause to use your little app on a massive video file - 4+ Gb in MKV format however dragging it onto this utility yields the *no-go* icon (circle with a line through it).  As you mentioned it supports MKV I'm wondering if something else might be preventing it from looking at the MKV i tried - maybe it's too big?  I tried a few others - all are huge MKV files and none of them would *drop* on this app.

Any ideas?

PS:  Just tired it with a few other MKV files, small ones, and the same thing happens - the app refuses to accept them when trying to drop them onto the app's window.  I assume that there must be something about the MKV itself that it doesn't like but I dunno what.

skwire:
Any ideas?-Xennon (July 29, 2014, 12:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you running it from a UAC protected folder?  That's about the only thing I can think of.

I just tested it with a six gig MKV and it seemed to work.  That said, I never really designed this app for such large files.  It was initially made for small YouTube clips so you might be better served using one of the more full featured video-to-audio converter programs out there.  There are a myriad of them for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version