ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: automated mp3 rip from video clip

<< < (13/16) > >>

Scott_Y:
What video formats are accepted? Thanks.

skwire:
Uhhhh...anything that mEncoder can process?   :D  I've tested with FLV, MP4, AVI, and MKV.  Feel free to try whatever, though.

Scott_Y:
Ok, thanks. That's helpful. The reason I asked is because when searching for converter software and narrowing down the field to the ones I want to try, the versatile ones are more attractive. I didn't see anything mentioned here.

skwire:
Ok, thanks. That's helpful. The reason I asked is because when searching for converter software and narrowing down the field to the ones I want to try, the versatile ones are more attractive. I didn't see anything mentioned here.-Scott_Y (April 08, 2013, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, man, there are tons of video converters out there.  Mine works the way it does because it was specifically requested to by the original poster.  In other words, I wasn't trying to compete with any of the others out there...just fulfilling a request.  If you're looking for options and such, you'd definitely be better off using a different application.  If you're looking for something that will quickly create a throw-away type of audio track, this might fit the bill.  =]

Scott_Y:
... Mine works the way it does because it was specifically requested to by the original poster.  In other words, I wasn't trying to compete with any of the others out there...just fulfilling a request.  If you're looking for options and such, you'd definitely be better off using a different application.  If you're looking for something that will quickly create a throw-away type of audio track, this might fit the bill.  =]-skwire (April 08, 2013, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, yes ... sure enough, that's basically what it says in the OP. Heh, I didn't take that into account  :-[ Even so, the question of input formats was still open. But universality could be reasonably assumed given the no-brains, no-fuss goal of the program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version