ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: automated mp3 rip from video clip

<< < (11/16) > >>

ewemoa:
I haven't worked out the details, but it seems like it might be possible to apply Drag and Drop Robot to get generated mp3 files to play.

michaelkenward:
Nice little gadget.

I have had a video file sitting on my desk for months, waiting for me to get round to extracting the sound file. Too next to no time to deal with it.

Thanks.

skwire:
You're welcome.  I'm glad you found it useful.   :)

apogee22:
Oh! Ive been using this for a few years now, thank you! javascript:void(0); I have version 1.0.0.1 on the box now. Now do I understand that this is a repackaged mencoder.exe? Also I have always been surprised that the output bitrate is not adjustable and is not discussed or mentioned, not here in the thread or in the package. Does it copy the bitrate from the source? Maybe this could appear in config.ini. Sorry if I've missed something.

skwire:
Oh! Ive been using this for a few years now, thank you!-apogee22 (June 01, 2011, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.   :)

I have version 1.0.0.1 on the box now. Now do I understand that this is a repackaged mencoder.exe? Also I have always been surprised that the output bitrate is not adjustable and is not discussed or mentioned, not here in the thread or in the package. Does it copy the bitrate from the source? Maybe this could appear in config.ini. Sorry if I've missed something.-apogee22 (June 01, 2011, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, this packages mencoder.exe within the video2mp3.exe file.  The output bitrate is currently non-adjustable (defaulted at 160 kbp/s) because that is what the OP (original poster) wanted for his sister.  Until ewemoa's request for a specifiable output directory, this app didn't even have an INI file.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version