ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FlipSuite and Flipbook Printer

Using 'Custom' Cardstock or Paper size

<< < (2/3) > >>

teknubic:
This is what I was talking about in my original post. Adjusting all that doesn't adjust the size of the paper being printed on in the program.

This is before switching to 'Custom' paper size. (Paper size is still set to 'Letter')

This is after. Note that the program has still not been told what size 'Custom' is.

HTH

mouser:
looks like i need to add some way to specify custom paper size.  No worries, i don't mind adding support for this.

however i have a question:
in the first case, where you just have page size set to Letter.
if you print out a test page or two, what does the result look like?

teknubic:
I get a blank card.
I printed out a full sheet to find out where the program is printing it but my printer is handling the index cards differently so it doesnt seem to matter.
i.e. the printer prints on the index card what is in the center of the letter size paper relation-wise. Or maybe it's in the lower left; that's what I haven't figured out yet.

mouser:
ok so it definitely needs a fix - i will try to add options to specify custom page size.

teknubic:
Either that or add common index card sizes to your list of paper sizes and take out custom.
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version