ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 - Pledge to Participate Here

<< < (11/11)

Perry Mowbray:
we need to beat last years record .. that means we still need like 7 more pledges to top last year right?
-mouser (December 18, 2009, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

We had 45 Pledges last year.

This was the outcome:

So...

mouser:
OY! 45.. hmm then it is looking more and more like last year was a bit of an anamoly in terms of participation, that we're not likely to match.

Perry Mowbray:
OY! 45.. hmm then it is looking more and more like last year was a bit of an anamoly in terms of participation, that we're not likely to match.
-mouser (December 18, 2009, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

We need to balance our pessimism with reality and optimism... I think  :D

Some of those 45 withdrew (as per graph), some withdrew quite early (actually, looking at it over half of the withdrawals were within 10 days of the pledge).

Of the 9 that didn't fulfill their Pledge 6 didn't post a Teaser, so there was not much correspondence after the Pledge.

Of course you can't make a definitive assessment of the seriousness of the original Pledge from those numbers, but at a first cut I'd be aiming for 40 (Total - Withdrawn) Pledges.

But then again, we only need all our Pledges to fulfill plus 3 more to pass last years number of releases.

What do they say about statistics?

wrwetzel:
I pledge to release an Adobe InDesign script for creating photo book layouts. See:

http://wrwetzel.com/photobooktools/index.html

Bill Wetzel

fenixproductions:
2wrwetzel
Isn't it too late?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version