ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock v1.00 Beta 1

<< < (3/6) > >>

ppass:
Yes it is: there's a setting to enable that mode. -Markham (December 10, 2009, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
What do you mean 'a setting to enable portable mode' ? Is that a setting during the installation wizard like chosing between portable install or regular install?

Markham:
Refuses to install on XP: I get the following errors when trying to install on windows XP:
-ppass (December 10, 2009, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
I think what you mean is that Circle Dock doesn't run under your copy of XP  ;)

It seems that your PC is using an Asian language setting and I think the answer is to check your Unicode settings in the Control Panel.

Mark

Markham:
Yes it is: there's a setting to enable that mode. -Markham (December 10, 2009, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
What do you mean 'a setting to enable portable mode' ? Is that a setting during the installation wizard like chosing between portable install or regular install?
-ppass (December 10, 2009, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, it's a configuration setting within Circle Dock.

Mark

ender:
I have the same problem as ppass , as circle dock refuses to install.
I also receive a similar error message, except I am on windows vista home premium.
with German as my system language.

ppass:
Yes, I use a Japanese Windows XP. So what? Isn't it supposed to work whatever the version of XP? This is the 1st time I hear something like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version