ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Has anyone discovered any cool Windows 7 third-party utilities?

<< < (5/10) > >>

superboyac:
Wow, just quickly looking over the features, this is a pretty darn cool program.  It offers TONS of features collected in a reasonably user-friendly way.  Kind of like a GUI for the registry, if that makes sense!-superboyac (November 19, 2009, 12:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

And X-Setup has been around a very long time. It's a very respectable program & these guys know what they are doing.
-Innuendo (November 19, 2009, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Good to hear.  I'm very impressed!

40hz:
It was bound to happen.

Somebody came up with a 'classic' start menu for for all those people who don't like the new one. It's called CSmenu, and it can be found here: www.csmenu.com

CSMenu v1.1

CSMenuCSMenu is a little application which acts like the classic start menu. It's designed for Windows 7, which doesn't have a classic start menu.

--- End quote ---

Check out how they even managed to include some aero bling while they were at it! :Thmbsup:

I'm not sure why anybody would want something like this. IMHO Win7's new menu system is a definite improvement once you get used to it. But not everyone will agree with me on that point - so here ya go! ;D

JavaJones:
WOOOOHOOO! Thanks 40hz. ;)

- Oshyan

superboyac:
Thanks 40hz.  You're the man.

azgarth:
for fans of taskbar shuffle that have been missing the middle-click to close function in win7, there exists 7 taskbar tweaker. this has similar functions, and some win7 specific ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version