ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock: The Past, The Present and The Future

<< < (5/6) > >>

sgtevmckay:
I will drop a bug in Matonga's ear (Creator of Stacks at Aqua Soft) and see what he thinks.

It never hurts to ask.

If Matonga is interested I will point him in your direction...or vise versa ;)

Will let you know....

I am laso hot on the trail of RaduKing again...apparently he is on the move with something in the background...But I have a couple of other folks trying to get his attention for us as well.

Markham:
It's not Matonga but the Chris'nSoft (StandaloneStack) guy. He's built-on Matonga's library and considerably enhanced the features and it's those features I want CD to capitalise on. By itself, Matonga's library offers us no more than what's in version 1 of StandaloneStack which CD already supports (kind of).

Good job on the Wikidot site!  :Thmbsup: Well done and thanks!

Mark

Markham:
Oh yeah, almost forgot. StandaloneStack v1 had a command line option which prevent it from occupying a space on the Taskbar ("/notaskbar") but that option is missing in v2.x. I'd like it back!

Mark

sgtevmckay:
I am writting in a request now...will add this in immediately  8)

sgtevmckay:
Request on forum out here:
http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=51400&view=findpost&p=533861

I will re-direct Chris and Mr. Moreno a direct e-mail shortly.

Also Have made some massive changes to the wikidot yesterday.
If you get an opportunity...Could I bug you to go over the change log at the wikidot site and see if I missed an major do-hickeys???
Also double check and see if I have missed anything.....There will be more changes when I get some current images, and do some more refining to the wikidot.
I am working on a CSS customization now, but could take some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version