ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 - Pledge to Participate Here

<< < (5/11) > >>

Stoic Joker:
as long as it hasnt been previously released to the public, and its free or donationware for personal use, it qualifies.
-mouser (December 07, 2009, 06:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well being that it's (a network administration tool) part of a larger (currently in development - on the back burner) Printer Management Suit that's most likely useless for small home networks ... For DC members it will be free for both personal & commercial use.

It's kinda like a stripped down version of HP's WebJet Admin, main differences being mine is tiny, portable, and fast (you can scan a standard class C network with it in about 12 seconds).

Assuming anybody can use it (I hope), consider it pledged.

Perry Mowbray:
It's kinda like a stripped down version of HP's WebJet Admin, main differences being mine is tiny, portable, and fast (you can scan a standard class C network with it in about 12 seconds).

Assuming anybody can use it (I hope), consider it pledged.
-Stoic Joker (December 07, 2009, 07:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

CodeTRUCKER:

--- End quote ---

Sounds great to me! My network is, "... tiny, portable, and fast...."  :P

techidave:
Looking forward to it Stoic Joker!  I have a small network at school to try it on.

Perry Mowbray:
OK, I pledge to release a Mini NANY: Gobbledegook   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version