ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 - Pledge to Participate Here

<< < (4/11) > >>

mouser:
keep 'em coming this is so nice to see  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Perry Mowbray:
I pledge to release one or more somethings this year. (that's allowed, right?)  Last year was awesome, working on my app and then seeing all of the cool apps created by others.  I cannot wait!
-NinJA999 (December 02, 2009, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

"Somethings" are allowed (and encouraged)... I'll have issues with more than 3 somethings tho'  :(

CodeTRUCKER:
I pledge to "organize" the "Garden Social Club."

Stoic Joker:
Okay 2 questions:
1. If this is NANY 2010, why does it need to be completed by the end of 2009?
•Release the application on or before 31st December 2009.
--- End quote ---
...Missing something am I?

2. I do have one completely unreleased application that is (in beta) an in-house (work) project. I have permission from the companies owner to do a limited (i.e. to a single site/forum) release of the application which is a network scanner that finds printers on the network & collects information about them that can be sorted, saved to .csv/.tsv, and to a limited degree edited (which can also update the printer). The application is "Branded" with the company logo and lists me as the author. So...(Man that's a long freaking question)... Would that be acceptable as a NANY submission?

mouser:
we had some debates over what year label to assign, but we ended up deciding that NANY2010 would celebrate the release of programs on Jan 1, 2010, and so on.

as for applicability of the program:  as long as it hasnt been previously released to the public, and its free or donationware for personal use, it qualifies.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version