ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Idea: A 'polite' reminder/diary system

<< < (24/24)

doctorfrog:
Still very happy with this project. I use it every day. Notes:

anuran notes 1.0.12
anuran:
- Request: Sound when toggling anuran pause (can use existing sound)
- Request: Include some sample sounds with Anuran and pre-select a default (previously provided)
- Bug: the "Tray icon click type" stays as Single-click, even when changed

anuvu:
- Request (nice-to-have): ability to determine create and archive dates from the logfiles and place these in columns in AnuVu.

skwire:
- Request: Sound when toggling anuran pause (can use existing sound)
- Request: Include some sample sounds with Anuran and pre-select a default (previously provided)
- Bug: the "Tray icon click type" stays as Single-click, even when changed-doctorfrog (December 04, 2009, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

1. Can do.
2. On my site, I did upload and link the pack of sounds you put together.  How about I include the frog_1.wav as the default sound and provide a link to the zip in the Options dialog?
3. You meant it stays that way in the Options dialog, right?  The actual functionality works properly, eh?  I'll fix that.

anuvu:
- Request (nice-to-have): ability to determine create and archive dates from the logfiles and place these in columns in AnuVu.-doctorfrog (December 04, 2009, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can easily add a column that will show the log file's creation date.  I suppose this is useful if one chooses a somewhat non-complete timestamp format for the logs, right?

skwire:
Please direct future replies from this thread over on the official Anuran NANY thread here.  Mouser is going to lock this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version