ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Outliner/Diary application AllMyNotes Organizer (freeware)

<< < (8/12) > >>

mouser:
 :Thmbsup:

CleverCat:
AllMyNotes is not showing in System Tray, even though I've checked 'always show' in Taskbar Properties?

Is there a shortcut to open Main Window - I can't find one!

edit: just updated and it's showing!  :Thmbsup:

CleverCat:
Just want to thank MetaRoot for fixing a small issue I had - he's a star!  :Thmbsup:

OkRob:
As a user of several notekeeping apps, I like this one, may even purchase it. One thing I do need in whichever app I use to organize all my notes is strikethrough text however. I cannot find it with AllMyNotes. Is it there or can it be added? That's the biggest thing keeping me from buying it right now. Thanks and very nice app MetaRoot!  :Thmbsup:

MetaRoot:
As a user of several notekeeping apps, I like this one, may even purchase it. One thing I do need in whichever app I use to organize all my notes is strikethrough text however. I cannot find it with AllMyNotes. Is it there or can it be added? That's the biggest thing keeping me from buying it right now. Thanks and very nice app MetaRoot!  :Thmbsup:
-OkRob (December 19, 2009, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you. We've filed it as a feature request and it will be implemented. The only thing is that currently we have pretty long list of features to implement, so it's not gonna be implemented immediately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version