ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Outliner/Diary application AllMyNotes Organizer (freeware)

<< < (5/12) > >>

MetaRoot:
Twice I've tried to install this program and twice Norton AV2010 has deleted it, with a notice about suspicious activity detected. Whilst I'm sure it's a false positive given that others seem to be having no problem I thought it worth mentioning because there may well be something the author can do to prevent this happening.

Any thoughts ?
-tanis424 (December 07, 2009, 05:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've just downloaded and installed NAV2010, and got no problems with it at all. Also I've checked installation using virscan.org and www.virustotal.com - no problems as well.
Therefore I would like to recommend following sollution:
1. Please try to re-download and re-install software.
2. If problem will persist, please send us at support (@) vladonai dot com screenshots of NAV2010 warnings/messages

CleverCat:
Kaspersky didn't mind!  ;D

sri:
I must be missing something obvious. How do I hyperlink text within the program?

CleverCat:
Is this what you mean?

To direct your browser to a web site stored in the text of a Note

1. Press Ctrl button and hold it.

2. Move the mouse pointer over the web address. The cursor will change to a hand.

3. Click the left mouse button (Ctrl+Click).

This feature is supported by any browser which is registered in your system as default browser.

sri:
CleverCat: What am asking is "How do I link some text inside AllMyNotes to a URL?".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version