ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Outliner/Diary application AllMyNotes Organizer (freeware)

(1/12) > >>

MetaRoot:
Hello!

I'm a hard user of Notetaking/Dairying applications. So hard, that decided to write notetaking outliner software by myself. That's how appeared AllMyNotes Organizer - result of 6 months of work, and 10 years of experience in notetaking applications usage and software development.

Allow me to introduce my baby - AllMyNotes Organizer! IMO it's not enough to make software functional, quick, safe, and easy for understanding. It should look Great! So, it's totally skinnable! And it's safe - data on disk is encoded at all times using 1800-bit encryption key so that not a trace of your private information can be found on your PC in textual form, even if you have to work with your data on public PC, you can feel safe.

Notes are stored in hierarchy of folders, which allows to group and categorize them as you want. And such form of organization is the most convenient to keep huge amount of notes.

Application allows to search across all your data instantly. For advanced users query search language allows to exclude unwanted keywords. Myself, daily I do dozens of new notes  all of them are easy to reach at any time.

System tray menu allows capturing data quickly and easily.

Import and export from/to RTF/html/txt, this way you can feel easy about trying the application - myself, I wouldn’t try the application that locks data in proprietary data format. Therefore AllMyNotes Organizer allows export to make you feel comfortable about your data.

If you need to have it portable – just install it to USB stick, or any other location, and it will run on any PC without need to be installed there!

Most important feature - its available in FREE edition, which means that all of features described above available at no cost at all. Also Deluxe version is available for these who would like some more advanced features.

Screenshots:
[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]
[attachthumb=#2][/attachthumb]
[attachthumb=#3][/attachthumb]

Best regards,
Volodymyr Frytskyy - President of Vladonai Software - www.vladonai.com

sajman99:
Hmmm...MetaRoot, am I correct that I must provide name and email address when installing this program--even for the freeware version?

Target:
Hmmm...MetaRoot, am I correct that I must provide name and email address when installing this program--even for the freeware version?
-sajman99 (December 01, 2009, 06:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

try the portable version (no questions asked...)

sajman99:
--- End quote ---

try the portable version (no questions asked...)
-Target (December 01, 2009, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah...thank goodness I didn't comment on the registry entries too--I never noticed the portable build. :-[

MetaRoot:
--- End quote ---

Yes, and no. You can use the software without registering it, in this case you'll have full functionality of Free edition, but will have to press Remind Me Later button on application startup when app will say that it's unregistered.

Free license, is emailed to you by our server. You need internet connectivity and email address to get the license. Many companies are asking for email. Why? Because this way we can get in touch with our customers in case of major upgrades or discounts. If you don't like to receive newsletters, we allow to ensubscribe unsubscribe from them. By the way, so far we had only single newsletter regarding final release and discount related to it.

This is a little price we are asking for issuing free license.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version