ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock Release v0.9.3.1

<< < (2/3) > >>

adrek:
Thanks for the upgrades Markham.

@ Perchera
The same thing happened to me when I installed v0.9.3.1 over 0.9.2Alpha8.2
However when I performed a "clean install" of v0.9.3.1 the program worked.

I still have a problem, If I try to enter the Settings I get this screen:
Circle Dock Release v0.9.3.1

This happens with versions 9.2.7 , 9.3.0 and 9.3.1, It didn't happen with 9.2Alpha8.2

Could you please help me out?
This is a great program I don't want to miss.

Many thanks in advance

Markham:
Looks like you're trying to use your settings from Alpha 8 and there's a value that is set too high. When I designed the new Properties dialog, I found some of the sliders' maximum values were set at ridiculously high levels and I lowered them to more sensible (and in at least one case, achievable) levels.

I suggest you delete your Settings\Config.ini file -- and only that file -- and re-install v0.9.3.1. That will install a default Config.ini.

Mark

Tonke:
I give up. I'm totally new to this program and not very savy so please be kind as i love this app and wish to keep trying to use it. I installed 9.2Alpha8.2 which i had working for a short time before it wouldn't open again. I thought i'd try the new 9.3.1 version. I had it working until i changed toggle settings and it won't work again. i keep getting the same error as PERCHERA. It won't even let me go in and change config. I uninstalled 8.2 and then reinstalled 9.3.1 again. Still not working.Rigth after installing, on first launch, i get an error message (see attachment)
Please help i'm clueless.  :(-perchera (November 03, 2009, 05:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Markham:
Rigth after installing, on first launch, i get an error message (see attachment)
Please help i'm clueless.  :(
-perchera (November 03, 2009, 05:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

I give up. I'm totally new to this program and not very savy so please be kind as i love this app and wish to keep trying to use it. I installed 9.2Alpha8.2 which i had working for a short time before it wouldn't open again. I thought i'd try the new 9.3.1 version. I had it working until i changed toggle settings and it won't work again. i keep getting the same error as PERCHERA. It won't even let me go in and change config. I uninstalled 8.2 and then reinstalled 9.3.1 again. Still not working.-Tonke (November 13, 2009, 04:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

I suggest you try the following:

* Uninstall Circle Dock
* Remove/Delete any Circle Dock folders you have in your Start Menu
* Re-Install Circle Dock
All should be fine now.

Mark

Tonke:
Thanks Mark
I've deleted CD 9.3.1 and (help file) from the start menu and program folder. I've tried to delete the Alph8.2 (except the zipped file)but I get an error code 0x80004005. AMS.Profile.dll -whatever that is?Is that because i deleted the config file. I do have some Planet Icons -PNG files still in downloads. Do I have to get rid of these too.

On first start up, the dock and the error window pops up, but clicking on the error OK makes them both disappear (without letting me access the dock settings). Im using vista 64 bit. I must be missing something. I wish i had more knowlege on these things. I installed Cd from your link above. I don't know how to add the error message here. I've cut/pasted the one from Perchera which is same without other language.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20482.0;attach=44482;image

I hope i make sense. thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version