ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Pre-Release: Multiboot ISO Maker Alpha 7

(1/2) > >>

SkyIDE:
NANY 2010 Entry Information
Application NameMultiboot ISO MakerVersion 1.0 Alpha 7 Short DescriptionMultiboot ISO Maker (freeware) is an unrestrained graphical front end for mkisofs for Windows and a multiboot ISO creator. It supports all mkisofs options and it is aimed at people who know what mkisofs is and what is not. It is unrestrained because it supports all mkisofs options without any limits and you are not restrained to the bundled version of mkisofs. Multiboot ISO Maker works by placing all mkisofs options in a check list. You can activate and deactivate any mkisofs option by clicking on the item in the list.Supported OSes Windows Web Page A link to the Application Web Page Download Link http://www.techopinion.net/downloads/mbim_alpha_07_R01.zip System Requirements
* A list of
* System RequirmentsVersion History
* None YetAuthor SkyIDE Screencast
* https://www.donationcoder.com/nany2010/sc/multibootisomaker/multibootisomaker.html
* YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzbdnKQ1cMQ
Features

* Activate/Deactivate MKISOFS options via an easy to use grid table with check boxes
* Shows/Hides activated options by highlighting them
* On the fly filter/search for options (search as you type)
* Shows/hides activates options in a check-list box
* Easy change project settings after creation
* Run Macros/Scripts (a sample script included)
Screencast

Screenshots
NANY 2010 Pre-Release: Multiboot ISO Maker Alpha 7

Usage
Using the Application
Always, always back up your boot loader config file before using this alpha release. A few days back, I lost (blanked it out) my main GRUb4DOS configuration file (menu.lst) due to a bug. The error is now fixed but still, just make a back up copy.

Please do not replace the bundled mkisofs.exe yet. Although it is possible, there are a few gothchas and should there be an error, it would be hard to track down if you replace the bundeled version. For now, for testing purposes please use the one included and then I will give clear instructions how to replace mkisofs.exe with you rown version and what you need to do.

Known Issues
Please understand that this is an alpha release and although while testing this latest version, I did not find any errors, no software is error free. If you find something wrong, chances are it was not done intentionally.

mouser:
you've posted this in 2009 section, which was from last january.
i think you want it in 2010 section.. AND.. it's too early for this!  Keep it in private beta until NANY 2010 opens for projects in a month or so!

SkyIDE:
Hi mouser,

Hmm I've already made the announcement on a major boot cd forum, it would be quite bad taking it down but I can release a new version for NANY 2010. Sorry I didn't realize where the topic was, it's early morning here :)

mouser:
thats fine, it's close enough in time..

i'll move this to nany 2010 section.. and this will be considered the first draft release.

skwire:
Judging by the screenshots, this looks like an extremely well-made application.  Major kudos. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version