ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Some FavesSoft Hotkey programs updated for Windows 7

<< < (9/10) > >>

MilesAhead:
I have no way to test it. Looks like it's not for you.

jazper:
Same thing happens on my system, but I'm using Win7.  What he's doing is trying to hit Shift+NumPadSub from an Explorer window and then he's getting the message:
---------------------------
HomeFolder
Could not determine Home Path of Active Window!
OK   

(But in spanish).  HomeFolder then closes. I tried running it as administrator as well.

MilesAhead:
Try this one

This is why I didn't want to open Unicode can of worms. I only have English language Windows for testing. So I'm afraid if this doesn't do it, there's nothing I can do.

Also if you are running a 64 bit version of Windows, Explorer will be located in a Folder that's shielded by redirection from 32 bit programs.  HomeFolder is 32 bit and will be run under SysWow64 emulator.

I'm sorry but these programs are written "for my own use" and shared with those who can use them. A bug or something fixable I will try to correct it. But that doesn't include purchasing multiple language copies of Windows and installing them to support give-away utilities. It's beyond my capacity.

edit: I just tried it on a 64 bit system. I get the same error. But it works when used on a window from a 32 bit program. I should add code to screen out Explorer windows. There's really no point in going to the "home folder" of an explorer window anyway.

Sorry about the Unicode thing.  But I'm lucky if I can eat to the end of each month. I'm in no shape to buy software.

Contro:
I'll try when come back home. Now I am in the library.
 :-*

Contro:
I obtain the same error. Same alternancy
 :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version