ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Top 10 Windows 7 Booster Apps

(1/2) > >>

zridling:

Lifehacker strikes again with a good start: Top 10 Windows 7 Booster Apps, which include:

* ninite

* VistaSwitcher

* Ultimate Windows Tweaker

* StandaloneStack

* Hulu Desktop Integration (Hulu, really?)

* WinFox

* Gmail Notifier Plus

* Windows 7 System Recovery Discs

* Logon Changer for Windows 7

* CSMenu
To make it easier, will ninite install all of these at once? And one commenter was right: Where the heck is CCleaner!

f0dder:
And one commenter was right: Where the heck is CCleaner!-zridling (October 29, 2009, 07:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
On my "overrated to the max" list :)

zridling:
Really? I love that it empties out histories and browser files and other trash all at the same time.

40hz:
I dunno. I haven't seen anybody gushing all that much over CCleaner in any of the reviews I've read.

And classifying something as a "Top 10" add-on isn't the same thing as going out and hyping it. Personally, I've found CCleaner to be a handy little app to have - even if I don't take the afternoon off and go 'party' every time a new release comes out.

;D

Innuendo:
I find CCleaner to be invaluable in regards to cleaning out all the temp files and directories in one click. Now having said that, that's all I use CCleaner for. I don't use its uninstaller, registry cleaner, or any of the other stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version