ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock v0.9.3.0 is released!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Markham:
Don't worry, if it was simple it is better or it is simplest to rename the exe :)-Rigel (October 29, 2009, 02:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Circle Dock's executable can not be renamed. Well you can try to do that but you'll be somewhat disappointed by the result :).

Mark

perchera:
Markham,

I've just reinstalled Windows7 (Ultimate, Original, 32bits, Spanish) and i wanted to try your new release coz i'm still using the standalone 092Alpha82.

This is what happens. I've installed, I've simply changed one of settings (lock dock in current position) and then saved but i get this (see 3 images attached).

I must uninstall :(

Markham:
I've just reinstalled Windows7 (Ultimate, Original, 32bits, Spanish) and i wanted to try your new release coz i'm still using the standalone 092Alpha82.

This is what happens. I've installed, I've simply changed one of settings (lock dock in current position) and then saved but i get this (see 3 images attached).-perchera (October 29, 2009, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's really strange because Circle Dock is developed under Windows 7 and I kinda think I would have noticed something as basic as that. Without a lot more information from you, I'm unable to reproduce your problem and thus fix it. Please PM me and attach a Zip file containing your Circle Dock's Config.ini and DockItemData.ini files (from the System\Settings folder) - or you may attach them to a reply in this thread.

Mark

perchera:
Hi Mark,

Here's the config.ini attached as txt

If you need the dockitemdata.ini, fileassociations.ini and speciallinkdata.ini, let me know, though i have not added any icon yet.

I uninstalled yesterday. Today i've installed again (after cleanup of pc).

I have changed first the lock at current position and normal level, closed, no problem.
Then i changed the left and right mouse thing and at closing, same warnings as yesterday (or similar, i have not compared today's with yesterday's)

Thanks in advance

btw, I have administrative privileges and all that stuff in order to install anything.

Markham:
I have changed first the lock at current position and normal level, closed, no problem.
Then i changed the left and right mouse thing and at closing, same warnings as yesterday (or similar, i have not compared today's with yesterday's)-perchera (October 30, 2009, 07:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, okay, you omitted to include the information about the left/right mouse at screen edge to show the Dock in your original post. Now I see the problem and a simple rearrangement of the Netz postbuild cures it. As I'm about done on some further changes, I'll be posting an update hopefully tomorrow.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version