ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Making programs run in windowed mode

(1/1)

Jibe7:
I have some games and programs that normally run full screen, but when I used shortcuts I forced them to run windowed by putting -window at the end of the target. I was wondering how you could make something run in windowed mode from circledock. I saw the arguments section of item settings, but I don't know what that does.
Thanks!   :Thmbsup:

Markham:
I have some games and programs that normally run full screen, but when I used shortcuts I forced them to run windowed by putting -window at the end of the target. I was wondering how you could make something run in windowed mode from circledock. I saw the arguments section of item settings, but I don't know what that does.
-Jibe7 (November 25, 2009, 02:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
The -window you add is called a Command Line Argument and to achieve the same result in Circle Dock, simply type -window in the Arguments box in the Dock Item Properties dialog.

Mark

Jibe7:
Sorry for the late responce, my computer was getting fixed. I tried that and nothing happens :huh:.
Any other suggestions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version