ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

We need to make a present for Markham for updating CircleDock

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
well it's just a wonderful pleasure to see Team Circle Dock in action.  sgtevmckay was here manning the fort for a long time by himself, doing a valiant job, and i really feared for the worst.. then to see you guys swoop in and revive it has been wonderful.

the least we can do here is offer some encouragement and knick kacks for you guys.  so someone get that Team Circle Dock image going and we'll send out mugs or tshirts to the bunch!

erikts:
It's interesting to note that whilst there are numerous "Dock" programs available, only two appear to have been around for a while and are under active development: "Object Dock" and "Circle Dock". So spread the word people - "Circle Dock IS the premier dock for Windows and it's free and open-source!"
-Markham (October 30, 2009, 02:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have voted it as the best application dock.  :)

Rigel:
Ohhh!!! Thanks Mark but I don't make nothing. You are very fast and best programmer and if Circle dock is now more fabulous than other dock it's only your merit.
I'm very indebted to you for 64-bit solution and many enhancements.
I hope you continue so also in future for all the comunity and for the vanished VIP.
Many Many Thanks :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version