ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Group files from within folders

<< < (10/17) > >>

Fred Nerd:
I have sent you some credits..... and thats the first time I have ever paid for software (other than indirectly [OEM windows])
Its a big day for me......

Thanks for the program, I have been/will be busy for a while yet, but I will check it out and let you know what I think....

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

skwire:
I have sent you some credits..... and thats the first time I have ever paid for software (other than indirectly [OEM windows])
Its a big day for me......
Thanks for the program, I have been/will be busy for a while yet, but I will check it out and let you know what I think....-Fred Nerd (November 01, 2009, 12:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm honoured, thank you.  Let me know if you need anything further from the program.

Target:
and here's my take

copies files from the source directories (and all subfolders) to the chosen target directory

choose a drive using the drop down list (the R button refreshes this list in case you're adding removable media)

right click or space to add a folder to the list (hint - it's a good idea to let the tree finish loading before you start copying)

filter the copied files by entering extensions in filter field (comma separated, NO SPACES)

press go to copy

target directory is persistent between sessions

copy list can be selectively cleared if you add something then change your mind (select the items to remove and press the clear list button)

I'm still working on the file renaming functionality so at the moment it ignores duplicates (I'll post it when I get it finished...)

any/all feedback gratefully received

EDIT: 03/11/09 redundant attachment removed

Target:
ok, updated to include the rename functionality

files are renamed with a  numerical increment (_01, _02, etc)

script will also periodically (every 30secs) scan for new media or non existent media

any/all feedback gratefully received

<attachment downloaded 4 times>

EDIT: redundant attachment removed

Target:
meh, bugfix...

<attachment downloaded 9 times)

EDIT: redundant attachment removed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version