ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Group files from within folders

<< < (9/17) > >>

tomos:
I've decided on "File Bucket" as the name.
-skwire (October 29, 2009, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh no, not another Spoonerism!
-cranioscopical (October 29, 2009, 09:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D
now that would be a name that wouldnt be forgotten :D

skwire:
One important modification/addition:
The 'Add files in selected folder' button needs a hotkey. Preferably one on the left of the keyboard.
Then instead of CTRL+select, its select, hotkey, select, hotkey...... Which is almost as easy-Fred Nerd (October 30, 2009, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Which hotkey would you like?  Ctrl+S, perhaps, for "Send"?  Whatever you want...

Also maybe the destination dialog box needs to be able to add new folder? I added one by \New Folder, which is easy enough, so maybe no need.-Fred Nerd (October 30, 2009, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Doh, my fault.  I will add that in the next build.  Thank you.

Other than that.... :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
And much thanks,
I'll send some credits around to you when I get around to loading some on..... And that will be the first software I have ever paid for.....
Long live Donation Coder, and thanks heaps skwire
-Fred Nerd (October 30, 2009, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome.  Happy to help.

Stoic Joker:
D*mn that assignment that involved Winsock, it threw me right off track.
*thinks (for 100th time) I WILL master it. It won't beat me*-Fred Nerd (October 29, 2009, 06:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm with you, I've still got a flat spot on my forehead from hitting that 'wall'...
-Target (October 29, 2009, 06:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
While I'm no expert, I have spent an insane amount of time playing with WinSock code...perhaps I could help.

Also if it's not to late, I'd like to vote for FolderGroupie as a name. It's both descriptive if the programs intent and catchy. Another possible variation would be Folder(re)Groupie.

skwire:
I went with File Bucket as the name.   :(  Sort of like you add files to your "bucket" and then "pour" them out to the destination folder.  Corny, yeah...   :P

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2009-10-31
    + Added "Make New Folder" button to the folder browse dialog.  (Thanks, Fred Nerd)
    + Added ctrl-s hotkey that will work like clicking the "Add files in selected folder to list" button.  (Thanks, Fred Nerd)
    + Added accelerator keys to all buttons on the form.
    + Added a button to change listview view modes for the bucket list.
    + Added basic right-click context menus to the drive, tree and file list panes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version