ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Group files from within folders

<< < (2/17) > >>

skwire:
Apologies for this taking so long.  Here's a sample of where the GUI is at:

DONE: Group files from within folders

I think you can see where it's headed.

* That bottom-right listview will be your "collection" list.
* You can add entire folders of files from the treeview on the left.
* You can pick-and-choose files from the upper-right treeview to add to your collection.
* You can drag-and-drop files/folders from other file managers onto the collection list.
After your list is where you want it, you will then be able to copy it out to a folder of your choice.  Is this close to what you had in mind?

Fred Nerd:
Thanks heaps for your help,
This is about 10 times better than what I first thought of.

Yep, thats exactly what I wanted. Can you multipe select folders in the tree view and transfer them in one go?

skwire:
Thanks heaps for your help,
This is about 10 times better than what I first thought of.-Fred Nerd (October 29, 2009, 04:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Great, I hoped I was going in the right direction.

Yep, thats exactly what I wanted. Can you multipe select folders in the tree view and transfer them in one go?
-Fred Nerd (October 29, 2009, 04:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...no, not by control-selecting.  However, I could make the treeview control have checkboxes that would allow such behaviour.  Would this be acceptable?

As always, we're going to need a name for this Coding Snack.  <queue in Cranioscopical's entry music>   :P

skwire:
However, I could make the treeview control have checkboxes that would allow such behaviour.-skwire (October 29, 2009, 04:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, crap, maybe not.  The problem is that AHK's TreeView control is somewhat limited; EVERY thing has to be handled manually.  It makes it very difficult to use it to display and manipulate a disk's folder structure without scanning the WHOLE disk structure first.

Fred Nerd:
Is that in AHK? I thought I knew a bit about it, but I can't make it do that......

Don't worry, its definately a lot easier than using windows explorer....
However is easiest for you.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version