ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Idea Thread Skwireification Embargo Policy

<< < (2/4) > >>

app103:
After last year's NANY and his release of Trout, which I love so much I couldn't live without it after installing Ubuntu (it became the first app I ran in WINE) I say we let him participate.

We never know what wonderful app we might miss if we don't.

cranioscopical:
I say we let him participate.
-app103 (October 29, 2009, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmm let's see. How about asking him to work on some language analysis/translation software?  ;)

f0dder:
After last year's NANY and his release of Trout, which I love so much I couldn't live without it after installing Ubuntu (it became the first app I ran in WINE) I say we let him participate.-app103 (October 29, 2009, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
I thought the idea was just to not have Skwire do any requests *before* NANY time, so there's still ideas left for the rest of the crowd - not to not let him participate in NANY? :)

cranioscopical:
After last year's NANY and his release of Trout, which I love so much I couldn't live without it after installing Ubuntu (it became the first app I ran in WINE) I say we let him participate.-app103 (October 29, 2009, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
I thought the idea was just to not have Skwire do any requests *before* NANY time, so there's still ideas left for the rest of the crowd - not to not let him participate in NANY? :)
-f0dder (October 29, 2009, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
Quite true but in the meantime we may need to distract him!

skwire:
Hmmm let's see. How about asking him to work on some language analysis/translation software?  ;)
-cranioscopical (October 29, 2009, 10:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hell yeah, I'll get right (write?) on that.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version