ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software license upgrade experiences: pricing, support & the stuff that matters

<< < (5/6) > >>

Darwin:
Crud! Mon dieu! I didn't think of that AND I've cleared my cache :( However, Recover My Files to the rescue (I hope).

Thanks for the suggestion. So simple I can't believe I didn't think of it (before clearing the cache...)!

Darwin:
Well, I'm not recovering anything older than today...  because, as I've just remembered, I ran CleanCache 3.2 yesterday with secure wipe enabled :) C'est la vie. Unless, of course, patteo has a cached copy he'd be willing to e-mail to me? It's an html file entitled: dk10comparison.htm. On my machine it is in the ZBZU39QY folder under C:\Documents and User Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\ConentIE.5. It's a long shot, but to paraphrase Richie Brockelman "what the hey?".

mouser:
the way back machine:
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Browse through 40 billion web pages archived from 1996 to a few months ago. To start surfing the Wayback, type in the web address of a site or page where you would like to start, and press enter. Then select from the archived dates available. The resulting pages point to other archived pages at as close a date as possible. Keyword searching is not currently supported.
--- End quote ---

Rover:
the way back machine:
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php-mouser (January 11, 2006, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't bother, diskeeper.com is blocked via robots.txt.  Nothing since EARLY 2005.

Keep after them darwin, they should realize that they advertised it to you incorrectly and make good just to shut you up. :)

patteo:
....Unless, of course, patteo has a cached copy he'd be willing to e-mail to me? It's an html file entitled: dk10comparison.htm.
-Darwin (January 11, 2006, 08:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Tough luck Darwin, I looked real hard and couldn't find it as I don't maintain much history.
In any case, they made a mistake and they should own up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version