ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your favorite launch bar? Your favorite features? Missing Features?

<< < (13/21) > >>

lanux128:
just had a glimpse of KeyLink but here its equivalent would be Find And Run Robot (Farr). give it a try as well. :)

more screenshots here.

• https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/

rjbull:
Have been using KeyLink
-saxydan (November 05, 2008, 05:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

How would KeyLink compare with SlickRun?

robinsiebler:
I've used PowerPro on and off since it was Stiletto and I actually registered it before it became freeware.  I have a love/hate relationship with it - it does so many things, but personally, I find it's scripting language hideous!

Currently, I use TrueLaunchbar.  I only use about 10% of its functionality (which goes for PPro was well), but I really like being able to see CPU/Memory usage in the taskbar.  The problem I have with Samurize, widgets, etc. is that you have to minimize everything to see them.  Or, if they are on a dock, you end up popping it up by mistake all the time when you are trying to move or resize a window.

rjbull:
PowerPro ... I find it's scripting language hideous!
-robinsiebler (January 21, 2009, 07:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use PowerPro and find its scripting hard work, but that goes for other programs as well.  E.g., AutoHotKey is very popular on DC, but not being a programmer, AHK scripts look gibberish to me...  I just wish PPro had a learn-by-example script recorder and editor, like Macro Express.

Coeluh:
I would like an feature of the mac with the growing icons when you hover above them on the quicklaunch bar. Also the option to just have a flag instead of the word start next to it (im not going to use reshack, hate it)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version