ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock v0.9.2.7 is now released!

<< < (4/5) > >>

LifeZero:
Is anyone else experiencing this : with v0.9.2.7 it seems to be impossible to add new dock folders, or am I missing something ?
-joiwind (October 27, 2009, 05:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Im having the same problem, everytime i create a new dock folder it explodes, im using windows 7 ultimate, also, sometimes i get a weird error, as soon as i get it again il take a screenshoot and show it here.

Also i have a couple of questions:

I have dock folders inside other dock folders (i.e. I have a Dock Folder for games and inside another Dock Folder For Blizzard Games) sometimes i want to move a icon inside the blizzard folder to the Games Folder, and the only option i have its to delete the icon and create a new one, my suggestion its a "Up Folder Icon" so when we can just Drag And Drop.

The other sugestion its about gaming, sometimes when im playing, lets say "Left 4 Dead" i need to press mid button to do a special action in game (actually i use the left+right click script but its the same problem) , and this bring CD to the top and minimize the game, it is possible to make CD not to launch when some selected applications are running? and also, it is possible to add the left + right button script without the need of the script?

Markham:
Is anyone else experiencing this : with v0.9.2.7 it seems to be impossible to add new dock folders, or am I missing something ?
-joiwind (October 27, 2009, 05:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Im having the same problem, everytime i create a new dock folder it explodes -LifeZero (October 28, 2009, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
My bad  :-[. When adding code to automatically remove Dock Items for which there is no valid target, I'd completely forgotten that this would also affect (empty) Dock Folders. I've fixed that and refreshed the download - see the first message in this Topic. (This refresh also addresses other problems and includes one new feature: who'll be the first to spot it!?!).

I have dock folders inside other dock folders (i.e. I have a Dock Folder for games and inside another Dock Folder For Blizzard Games) sometimes i want to move a icon inside the blizzard folder to the Games Folder, and the only option i have its to delete the icon and create a new one, my suggestion its a "Up Folder Icon" so when we can just Drag And Drop.
--- End quote ---

That ability is already there - and documented in the "How do I ...." section of the Help  ;)

The other sugestion its about gaming, sometimes when im playing, lets say "Left 4 Dead" i need to press mid button to do a special action in game (actually i use the left+right click script but its the same problem) , and this bring CD to the top and minimize the game, it is possible to make CD not to launch when some selected applications are running? and also, it is possible to add the left + right button script without the need of the script?

--- End quote ---
The best I can offer at this stage is to select "Pause Mouse Toggling" from the popup menu that appears if you position your mouse cursor over the Dock and press the right button.

As for your request to "add the left + right button script without the need of the script" that, I'm afraid, is unlikely in the short term - but I'll add it to the list. You do have a workable solution right now to the lack of a middle mouse button, so it's not a priority item.

Mark

Rigel:
Sigh, format exception. It's also for 64bit version?

joiwind:

My bad  :-[. When adding code to automatically remove Dock Items for which there is no valid target, I'd completely forgotten that this would also affect (empty) Dock Folders. I've fixed that and refreshed the download - see the first message in this Topic. (This refresh also addresses other problems and includes one new feature: who'll be the first to spot it!?!).

--- End quote ---

Thanks Markham - I don't think I've spotted the new feature unless there's no smoke without fire ...?  ;)

Markham:
Sigh, format exception. It's also for 64bit version?
-Rigel (October 28, 2009, 04:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
It should be ... however try the attached executable: CircleDock.exe (1804 kB - downloaded 372 times.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version