ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock v0.9.2.7 is now released!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rigel:
Excuse me but I found an other bug:
In "Setting -> Visibility -> Hide Dock After Opening Files/Folders" if I active the option it does not be saved but if I change manually in config file works.

An important request: I use more CD, one for game, one for Programming, one for my girlfriend and a main for all. To switch or activate I use autohotkey icon in main CD and in RocketDock. Today I change my girlfriend CD with the new version but I have many error in startup and in exit. Markham can you add multiple instances. A setting panel with a list to change between the settings and a new tab with a creation panel and a menu option to add switch icon.
An other request if you add multiple instances, you can calculate the CD range and with an other instance open a folder in a CD in the same position of previus but with a greater range so we can have circumcenter navigation. Wooowwwww  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Markham:
Excuse me but I found an other bug:
In "Setting -> Visibility -> Hide Dock After Opening Files/Folders" if I active the option it does not be saved but if I change manually in config file works.-Rigel (October 25, 2009, 03:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
Found and fixed - thanks!

An important request: I use more CD, one for game, one for Programming, one for my girlfriend and a main for all. To switch or activate I use autohotkey icon in main CD and in RocketDock. Today I change my girlfriend CD with the new version but I have many error in startup and in exit. Markham can you add multiple instances. A setting panel with a list to change between the settings and a new tab with a creation panel and a menu option to add switch icon.
An other request if you add multiple instances, you can calculate the CD range and with an other instance open a folder in a CD in the same position of previus but with a greater range so we can have circumcenter navigation. Wooowwwww  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

--- End quote ---
Multiple instances? Hmmm, unlikely at this stage, I'm afraid. Circle Dock is a single-instance application for a very good reason!

Switching Docks? Well, let's just say that's an interesting idea which is implementable but to keep things reasonably sane, all Docks would share common properties (the Config.Ini settings). I'll give that some thought.

As for your third request, it relies on multiple instance support which is not planned.

Mark

Dormouse:
With the old portable version, it used to be possible to run multiple instances by using multiple folders. Hotkeys needed to be configured differently, of course, but they did work happily enough since all the settings were contained in their own folder.

Rigel:
Right, also new version works but for startup needs to put in autostart folder and to close (rarely) you can use process explorer. Now I have 2 older eclipse version and 2 new version :)

Rigel:
The error on close "release mutex" doesn't Windows to shutdown automatically.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version