ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock v0.9.2.7 is now released!

(1/5) > >>

Markham:
You can now download Version 0.9.2.7 which contains all the changes noted in this Topic.

If you're using an older version - and in particular Alpha 8 or earlier - then you really should get this upgrade!

New Version: SetupCircleDock.zip (7554.27 kB - downloaded 673 times.) (Refreshed 28 October)

Enjoy!

Edit: I have had to remove the original download link as the dcmembers site is no longer accessible for me - therefore I'm unable to upload there.
Mark

Rigel:
Thanks Markham.
But I have some bug  :(:
 - Links not works again. I must use my solution for some program (example pcsx2) or the program starts in CD directory and not in its own.
 - Reordering is great but when I order alphabetically and then cancel a message window appear behind the order one and it's impossible to move forward. Simply I have pressed enter but and the message disappear.

A request for next release: can you add the new string in language file to traslate? Thanks

I see the shape panel and I hope you find soon a way to use the others.  :D :D :D

Markham:
But I have some bug  :(:
 - Links not works again. I must use my solution for some program (example pcsx2) or the program starts in CD directory and not in its own.-Rigel (October 23, 2009, 05:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ah! Now I understand the problem! You're quite right, Circle Dock is not setting the "Working Directory" and so Windows uses the default which is the current (ie Circle Dock's directory). I've fixed that issue.

Reordering is great but when I order alphabetically and then cancel a message window appear behind the order one and it's impossible to move forward. Simply I have pressed enter but and the message disappear.
--- End quote ---
Good catch and fixed.

A request for next release: can you add the new string in language file to traslate?
--- End quote ---
Now that 0.9.2.7 is released, I will go through the sources and make sure all the string texts are externalised ready for the next release.

I see the shape panel and I hope you find soon a way to use the others.
--- End quote ---
New shapes - Ellipse and Line - is planned to appear in Circle Dock Version 1.0; however we want to iron-out all the bugs in what we have now before we introduce a whole bunch of new code.

Mark

[/quote]

Markham:
Rigel,

I've updated the download with a new Circle Dock executable which clears the problems you reported. Please redownload from the link given above.

Mark

Rigel:
Great,
Markham you are very very fast :) :)
Now I'll try :)
Thanks

edit: Perfect, now links works and the message window is on top :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version