ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Many background and and CircleDock Clone

<< < (4/5) > >>

sgtevmckay:
Now to address any miss understandings about the wikidot main site

Markham knows, better than I, just how many copies of our Beloved VIP's code are being redistributed at a price, and worse without proper credit to Mr. Wong.

The injustice has put us both in a fury.

To top it Off: I received an e-mail from an individual, who wanted to know who I had stolen the code from!?!!
To say the least: I was insulted  >:(

I have spent over a year supporting Circle Dock, and any one who spends any time here, knows this (so in this respect I am preaching to the crowd).
I resolved at that moment to let folks know that the Circle Dock we represent here is the Original.
Maybe not original in complete concept, but remains the one and only original Circle Dock.
VIP made certain to explicitly give concept credit on the Main wikidot site, and this information remains on the front page, as I felt that this is what VIP would have me do.

In my statement I intended no disrespect to any originals, but as a smack to the face of folks that have corrupted Eric Wong's original code to their personal ends.
Apparently there are folks out there charging up to $40.00 for what in all actuality is Circle Dock with maybe a fix or two, and no real programming effort has been done to improve the program!
If there are any that can dispute this...I welcome your commentary to support your position.

So on VIP's, Markham's, DonationCoder.com's, and my behalf, I say to you emphatically:
There is only one true Circle Dock and you have found it!!! Welcome

Ultimately this statement will be changed at some point in the future.
I generally do this with a new release.

Archon of Fate:
Wait.... People are charging for software that isn't even theirs! That isn't just wrong it's completely disrespectful.

As for circle dock and ciano dock, it is good to see programmers of 2 different softwares get along that ought to be commended. :)

sgtevmckay:
Agreed  :Thmbsup:

Rigel:
I am astounded. Man like this are the shame of all mankind.
Hurrah CircleDock the real and only one CircleDock, and Hurrah CianoDock a new concept of a great idea.

p.s. sgtevmckay you are a Writer and a diplomatist, the best word in best context. Thanks

Archon of Fate:
Well said!  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version