ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Idea: RocketDock icon order flipper

(1/1)

MilesAhead:
When you change the orientation of RocketDock from Top or Bottom edge of screen to Left or Right edge, what was the leftmost icon becomes the topmost.  Meaning the position that was easiest to click when the orientation was horizontal, is the furthest away when the orientation is vertical.

Manually reversing all the icons would be a big pain, esp. if you decided to change the orientation back to the original.  It would be nice if there was some automatic way to reverse the order of the RocketDock icons with a click.

Seems like it should be a feature in RocketDock but since it's already stable on W7 I don't think they'll be updating it soon.

MilesAhead:
btw if it can be done easily I still thing the flipper is a good idea.  But the thing that was bugging me was the Taskbar Thumbnail in W7.  Every time I let the mouse wander over a running program in the taskbar, it covered over the RocketDock.  Just annoying.  And the policy editor disable doesn't.

I found this hack.  So far it seems to work ok.  Use at your own risk though. :)

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/8459-taskbar-thumbnail-wont-turn-off-2.html#post319763

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version