ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

Tutorials Now Available for Signing Up, Donating, Entering License Key

<< < (2/3) > >>

SuperDooper:
Your tutorial for Signing up, Donations and Entering License key was helpful but sort of confusing because the task (link) sequence for entering a product key and downloading software  should be reversed because downloading the software should logically precede the entering product key task (link) and should not be the other way around as it is on the site. For example, you will need to have the application installed on your PC before you can paste the copied code from the website into it.

It took me a one (1) whole day to figure this out. lol, but seriously!!!! :D

mouser:
i've decided to redo some of these videos in the next month and hopefully it will be a lot clearer.  :up:

ps. thank you for not giving up and sticking with us -- welcome to our little family  :up:

engy_rehim:
your tutorial was really helpful thank you so much ^__^

lunalove:
were the hell is the key for this thing? what a bunch of BS, pissing people off that dont have time to play around, making them jumping through hoops for some simple program they might use a couple times a year is not the way to garner support and make $. i understand that its free and all that but a some point that "free" just aint free anymore when one invests several hours to make a program work just to copy one image. just wanted to air my grievances and frustrations with this system you have going on here. all you have to do is ask people to sign up then send them to the proper link to get the code. nothing more. no tutorials no forum chat discussions, just a workable link would be fine. having something that doesnt work properly or is so buried in text and over thought out descriptions is the wrong way to inspire me or anyone else to want to pay you. it inspires the opposite. a vote of no confidence.

mouser:
License keys are here: https://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/index.php
ps. The programs work fully and don't expire, even without a license key.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version