ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What books are you reading?

<< < (38/212) > >>

kyrathaba:
Just downloaded "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" to my Kindle!  OooOooOoohh, excited.

Darwin:
Just downloaded "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" to my Kindle!  OooOooOoohh, excited.
-kyrathaba (January 03, 2011, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

You won't be sorry - all three books left me wanting more (and hoping that Steig Larsson's estate gets sorted out soon so that whatever nuggets that remain unpublished WILL be published (from what I understand, there is one more book, about 80% finished, along with outlines for 6 more)!

wilsonch:
Just finished Lost Languages: The Enigma of the World's Undeciphered Scripts by Andrew Robinson. Hardcopy.

rjbull:
The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson, 2nd of the Millenium trilogy.  He sure keeps you turning pages...
-rjbull (January 02, 2011, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

And I had to keep turning them until I'd finished.  You can guess why I didn't log on yesterday!  :)  Met someone who stayed up until 5:00 am just to finish it!

skwire:
Before I started the Malazan series, the last series I finished was Brent Weeks' Night Angel Trilogy.  Well written and engaging.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Angel_Trilogy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version