ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What books are you reading?

<< < (24/212) > >>

Darwin:
Heh, heh, I finished the Hunger Games trilogy this weekend ("Hunger Games", "Catching Fire", "Mockinjay") and just finished "The Lost Hero". I'm almost done "Chorus Skating" as well... I got so caught up in the Hunger Games that I read them all first...

What to read next (other than The Criminal Event, though I've already read it cover to cover a couple of times)?

MerleOne:
BTW, speaking of Dean Koontz, I am looking for a specific title from him, but I just know a few elements of the synopsis. I  have not been able to find the right title so far.  I have read several of his novels, searched on the Net, to no avail.  Is there any DK reader here (not readers from Denmark I mean...) ?

Here are the elements I recall : at the beginning of the story, a mother and her son (or daughter) are living in our world but are in fact of some kind of a royal family from another realm somehow connected to ours, and some people would like them to disappear so that the throne remains theirs.

It would be a "fantasy" novel from DK.

Anyone, anyone ?

4wd:
Here are the elements I recall : at the beginning of the story, a mother and her son (or daughter) are living in our world but are in fact of some kind of a royal family from another realm somehow connected to ours, and some people would like them to disappear so that the throne remains theirs.

It would be a "fantasy" novel from DK.-MerleOne (October 20, 2010, 03:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Have you checked the list at his website, maybe one of the titles will jog your memory - there are excerpts from the ones still in print.  Maybe his earlier SciFi stuff, (all out of print)?

Dean Koontz

He has/does write under a few pseudonyms - almost all the books I've read under his name, (and Leigh Nichols), have been Suspense/Thriller with a touch of SciFi, (barring childrens and non-fiction).

MerleOne:

Have you checked the list at his website, maybe one of the titles will jog your memory - there are excerpts from the ones still in print.  Maybe his earlier SciFi stuff, (all out of print)?

Dean Koontz

He has/does write under a few pseudonyms - almost all the books I've read under his name, (and Leigh Nichols), have been Suspense/Thriller with a touch of SciFi, (barring childrens and non-fiction).

-4wd (October 20, 2010, 05:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Not sure I did, but I will !  Thanks.  In the mean time, if someone here recognizes the synopsis...

kyrathaba:
In the mean time, if someone here recognizes the synopsis...
--- End quote ---

Hmm, I've not read that one, yet. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version