ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What books are you reading?

<< < (6/212) > >>

mouser:
Crush, maybe you should make a game for NANY 2010?

Crush:
I have too less time to make a game right in time. But I plan a little game. I bought a few weeks ago Robot Maker and it would be funny to convert this very addictive game to a 3D-game. Do you really prefer to see a game as a NANY entry - not my DocMerger project?
I´m still working sometimes on my 3D-Engine. At the moment it doesn´t supports bone-animations - so all looks very static.
Here are some pictures, but don´t think I made the first one today (can you find my beloved dog I lost 2 months ago?)... I did the X-Cat-model 1 month ago without knowing that I´d show it to you  ;D
Naked Metalwomen
Youtube Rotating Car Animation

40hz:
I just finished Meg Rosoff's How I Live Now and was completely amazed by the story - and by the fact that this book is categorized as young adult fiction.

From the book: “Every war has turning points and every person too.”

The story revolves around a teenage American girl sent to live with her cousins in England shortly before global war breaks out and England becomes an occupied country.

Rather than serving up another predictable 'post-apocalyptic Mad Max' story, Meg Rosoff actually comes very close to portraying what I'd imagine 'quiet war' and enemy occupation would be like in the 21st century.

A enigmatic and quietly frightening book about war and its consequences. Especially for the young.

8)

Darwin:
Hey - sounds like my kind of book, 40hz  :Thmbsup: Thanks for bringing it to my attention. If I can stay awake long enough to finish my current book, I'll order "How I Live Now" from the library  ;D

SteveJohnSteele:
Books? Wow do they still make them things?  :D

Ive opened a few PDFs recently does that count?

Ive been trying to get all my paperbacks in PDF format, then get the PC to read them to me hehe  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version