ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What books are you reading?

<< < (92/212) > >>

panzer:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Betrayed-Lost-Words-ebook/dp/B007VXJH8U/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1371627570&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Betrayed+igor+ljubuncic

free till midnight June 21

kyrathaba:
Thanks for the link, panzer  :)

40hz:
I'm currently reading Kyrathaba Rising and enjoying it very much. :Thmbsup:

Check it out here.  8)

kyrathaba:
 ;D

Thanks for the plug, 40hz!

Just uploaded new revision, in the OP, containing Chapter 11. The novel's about 40% done at this point. Of course, there will be a sequel. Maybe a trilogy.

MerleOne:
;D

Thanks for the plug, 40hz!

Just uploaded new revision, in the OP, containing Chapter 11. The novel's about 40% done at this point. Of course, there will be a sequel. Maybe a trilogy.
-kyrathaba (June 19, 2013, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Just a newbie question : how to I load it onto my Kindle.  I can transfer files using either the cable or an e-mail attachement using a special address, but I don't know which format to use, should I convert one of the included files ?  If yes, with which tool.  Thanks !!!

Edited : issue solved, I sent the .mobi file as an e-mail attachment to my kindle address and it worked perfectly.  I am really looking forward discovering this book...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version