ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

Dcuppdater.exe crashes multiple times daily in W7...

<< < (3/7) > >>

mouser:
i apologize to everyone for taking so long to get to this -- i will try to get it solved this weekend.

J-Mac:
i apologize to everyone for taking so long to get to this -- i will try to get it solved this weekend.
-mouser (December 19, 2009, 10:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Jesse - In the meantime, is there a way to disable it? I have it set not to start with Windows, and I also deselected it in the Plugins section of FARR's options as you suggested above, but dcuppdater still manages to start at some point. I am guessing that one of the programs I have from you is calling it and causing it to start.

Any way to disable it without causing problems with my other DC apps?

Thanks!

Jim

mouser:
once disabled in farr and not starting with windows, i do not think it should be launching.

mouser:
i'm having the hardest time getting trying to get my windows 7 virtual machine to have any problems with the updater.. any ideas why this might be happening to you guys and not to me?

mouser:
can you guys try my experimental new version, and let me know if it does any better:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/Updater/downloads/alpha/DcUpdaterSetup.exe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version