ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

Dcuppdater.exe crashes multiple times daily in W7...

(1/7) > >>

alias:
I was looking at my Reliability Monitor today, just out of curiosity, and noticed that it says that DcUppdater.exe crashes multiple times every day.  This is typical of the problem report:

Description
Faulting Application Path:   C:\Program Files\DcUpdater\DcUppdater.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
Application Name:   DcUppdater.exe
Application Version:   1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp:   00000000
Fault Module Name:   KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version:   6.1.7100.0
Fault Module Timestamp:   49eea60f
Exception Code:   0eedfade
Exception Offset:   0000b4f4
OS Version:   6.1.7100.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID:   1033
Additional Information 1:   84b3
Additional Information 2:   84b3678162dd6817be25351f87fdbaf6
Additional Information 3:   2b84
Additional Information 4:   2b8441d5a089892b85e6f2ef429b1336

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID:   1248410852

I'm running v1.23.01, according to the app itself.  Any ideas as to why this might be happening?  Most days, it happens twice at around 2:30 AM, and twice at around 2:30 PM.  It also leaves an icon in my system tray each time it happens, which disappears, of course, as soon as I mouse over it.

mouser:
going to work on this this weekend (along with catching up on all my other promissed dc software updates!)

alias:
Awesome - very exciting times!  (You don't know how hard it's been on my scanty store of patience to not keep bugging you about the FARR updates...)  :D

bigloudjeff:
Any update on this. DCUpdater is such a key component for the DonationCoder software it is frustrating that it crashes on Windows 7. If there is anything I can do to help test or debug please let me know.

AEngineer:
I just discovered the same problem on my W7 machine.  It works if I start it individually and then use it, but I'm getting the same multiple crash warning that forces my "reliability" index to 1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version