ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anybody else playing with Wave?

<< < (5/10) > >>

JavaJones:
Woohoo, just got my invite! Thanks rno2. :)

Deozaan, I'll try to look you up after my staff meeting, or later today.

- Oshyan

rgdot:
I added my email address on their 'request an invitation' page a while ago, don't know if I should wait for it or ask an invite from someone :D

Deozaan:
I added my email address on their 'request an invitation' page a while ago, don't know if I should wait for it or ask an invite from someone :D
-rgdot (October 15, 2009, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I added myself to their list a few months ago and finally only got one after rno2 sent an invite. In my case, until I was in the Wave, I was doing everything I could think of to get in there as soon as possible. But I suppose it all depends on how eager you are to try it out.

I gotta tell you that there doesn't seem to be a lot to do in there right now without other people I know playing around in there with me. That's why I'm hoping to get more of us DCers in and playing around in a big DC Wave-athon. :)

rgdot:
Good points :) small groups may be good for getting familiar with features and tricks

If anybody has an invite to spare it would be great

J-Mac:
I'll gladly accept an invite if someone still has any to offer.  PM me for email addy.

Thanks!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version