ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

World of Goo: Name Your Price!

(1/2) > >>

Deozaan:
World of Goo is celebrating it's first birthday by allowing you to buy the game at any price you choose.

(on the linked page, scroll down and look for the above image)

World of Goo is a great game that has been mentioned at this site before: Click here to see the previous thread about World of Goo.

If you haven't gotten it yet, now is the time!

Deozaan:
I just bought it and read this in the download e-mail:

We are trying an experiment: World of Goo has absolutely no copy protection or DRM at all, since we want to give you (and everyone) the best experience we can. Thanks for not distributing this, and helping us make this possible!
--- End quote ---

Sounds really awesome of them to not only have a Name Your Own Price experiment, but also to make the downloads DRM free as well.

Great job, 2DBoy!

gexecuter:
bought it for 0.80 cents , yeah i know but it's all the money i had left on my paypal account. Anyway the game seems okay but i got stuck in the stage with the saw.

scancode:
bought it for 0.80 cents , yeah i know but it's all the money i had left on my paypal account. Anyway the game seems okay but i got stuck in the stage with the saw.
-gexecuter (October 14, 2009, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same, $1 :(
I'll deff buy retail once I get my paycheck tho =)

lanux128:
fantastic offer! thanks for the heads-up, Deozaan. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version