ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

18 year old starcraft gamer stabs 15 year old after internet connection goes out

<< < (2/3) > >>

Deozaan:
You're right, Josh. It does mention Starcraft explicitly. My mistake.

Josh:
Just making sure I wasn't smoking crack and there was something I put in there inadvertently.

40hz:
Once again The Press mistakenly presumes two or more factors in close proximity establish a cause and effect relationship.

(i.e. Since he was playing Starcraft, it was his playing Starcraft as well as the dropped internet connection that had a direct bearing on his violent actions.)

A more accurate report would have read: "Unstable young man reacts violently to minor frustration in his home. Irrationally goes out and stabs unsuspecting stranger because he couldn't cope."

Josh:
I stabbed my cody mug and broke my knife when I dropped a can of campbells extra chunky soup on my foot...do i have a problem?

40hz:
I stabbed my cody mug and broke my knife when I dropped a can of campbells extra chunky soup on my foot...do i have a problem?
-Josh (October 15, 2009, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nah. You were just having "one of those days." ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version