ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

Drag and Drop not working in Windows 7

(1/1)

Deozaan:
I just installed DcUpdater on Windows 7 and in the options where I set the directories of where to look for update files it says "Drag and Drop enabled"

But I can't drag and drop from Windows Explorer. The mouse icon turns into a circle with a slash through it.

mouser:
that scares me -- does this mean that drag+drop is going to be broken in all of my applications on win7??

skwire:
In regards to my own applications, I'm wondering the same thing, mouser.  Maybe it's time I get that Win7 VM installed...   :huh:

f0dder:
Quick thought: does updater run with admin privs? that might be reason enough to disallow (some forms of) interproc communication, like window messages. I would expect it to fail on vista too, then, though.

Deozaan:
Quick thought: does updater run with admin privs? that might be reason enough to disallow (some forms of) interproc communication, like window messages. I would expect it to fail on vista too, then, though.
-f0dder (October 10, 2009, 07:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure. I did notice a similar bug report for Skwire's Trout audio player though. It seems Vista/Win7 related.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version