ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

Beta: fSekrit 1.40 needs some abuse!

<< < (3/8) > >>

Stoic Joker:
If you still have the T-Clock source I sent you a while back its got a font selection dialog that works on all the above (might save you some time).

insertnamehere:
Just a minor update -> the trojan deal with temp files and Spybot Search & Destroy has been corrected with the latest updates. 1.35 and 1.40 show up clean now  :Thmbsup:

irh:
This is more of a question that a comment :)

When FSEKRIT creates a temporary file prior to confirming the save has worked - is the temporary file securely overwritten with random data or "o"s in order to remove a security risk?

Also, one feature that would be a huge bonus would be for FSEKRIT to reconnise hyperlinks i.e. a 1 click jump to an URL if the url was included in the text

Is this likely anytime soon?

f0dder:
When FSEKRIT creates a temporary file prior to confirming the save has worked - is the temporary file securely overwritten with random data or "o"s in order to remove a security risk?-irh (November 07, 2009, 05:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, and there's not much reason to - data is never stored unencrypted. Also, the executable stored in %TEMP% contains only fSekrit itself, none of your own data.

Also, one feature that would be a huge bonus would be for FSEKRIT to reconnise hyperlinks i.e. a 1 click jump to an URL if the url was included in the text-irh (November 07, 2009, 05:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Would be a nice feature, but I don't know how much work it'd take... I'll see if it can be done with the standard RichEdit control without too much fuzz :)

irh:
f0dder - thanks for the explanation  :)

great news on the hyperlink issue - thanks for looking at this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version