ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How much Soda/Energy-Drinks you drink / week?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Deozaan:
On average, none.

I've never had an energy drink, but on rare occasions I'll drink a (caffeine-free) soda.

My drink of choice is Kool-Aid.

skwire:
Energy drinks?  None.  Ever.  No soda, either.  I drink coffee, tea, and water.

Shades:
Don't you guys know that three day old cold pizza and a (2 liter) bottle of Coke is the breakfast of champions?!??!??   ;)

Although I don't do the pizza, there is always Coke besides my bed (in summer) and it is always the first thing I drink to wake up. Besides that at least 10 liters of the same brown gold is poured down my throat on a weekly basis. And doing that for years and years.

Sometimes I switch between the products of the C. C. company, the local one here in Paraguay is called 'Guarana' but that stuff I hardly can handle because of the tremendous amount of gas.

Tea is nice, coffee is poison.

SKesselman:
Energy drinks, rarely. They have to be abused in order to work. I have to slam 3 Red Bulls, one right after the other, then suffer an occasional panic attack.
A Coke is really a treat for me. The only thing better than a Coke is an Icee, that is the best cold drink ever invented.

Growing up, I wasn't allowed any refined sugar. Ever. My mom was a serious heath nut and she'd always lecture me on the sugar/pancreas/insulin/diabetes process. She pretty much scared me out of drinking soda on a regular basis. And diet soda just cannot compare to an ice cold Coke  8).

Perry Mowbray:
Energy Drinks: None - wouldn't know what they taste like.

Soda (Soft Drinks): None (at home at least)

Drink a lot of green and black tea, and coffee (in separate cups of course).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version