ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How much Soda/Energy-Drinks you drink / week?

(1/7) > >>

RedPillow:
Just for fun.
I would say that... I drink abooout... 10 Bottles of energy-drinks and about... 5 litres of soda / week.
Too much? ... Or not enough?  :Thmbsup:

But how much do YOU waste sugarified-water with vitamins / week?

Btw, Did you know that when you open a soda-bottle, you deacify it? I made that out yesterday  8)

-Respeectoooozz

tranglos:
But how much do YOU waste sugarified-water with vitamins / week?
-jonzku777 (September 30, 2009, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

For me, zero. I like the taste of Coke, and I used to really love the taste of Lilt (pineapple and grapefruit, only sold in the UK, same maker. The only soft drink I know that actually tastes refreshing and will quench thirst for more than 10 minutes). But once you realize how much sugar this stuff contains (and any sugar substitutes are likely much worse), you really want to stop.

I drink tea all day round (with or without milk, no sugar) instead. When the choice is limited to soft drinks, I go for water.

And on a related note, I haven't seen the inside of a McDonald's in 15 years or so :) OK, that's a lie: when traveling in the US, I sometimes stopped to use their lavatories, when there was nothnig else for miles along our Nevada trail. I would order tea so as not to feel guilty about ripping them off. But at McDonald's, tea is as far as I will go.

My guilty pleasure instead is a cold lager before bedtime. (Probably not too good an idea, either, I know!)

Oh, and energy drinks - they taste like battery acid! I do drink Red Bull, reluctantly, to keep me alert when driving, especially at night, but I hate it. The inside of the car stinks of the drink for a few hours afterwards.

Josh:
I drink diet sodas quite often, or at least I used to. I drink monster blue tab (Low Carb, 20 cal per bottle) all the time thou. Not so much for the energy boost (caffeine rarely affects me), but for the taste (Yes, I enjoy the taste of almost every energy drink minus red bull).

Ampa:
Um... none. At all. Ever.

40hz:
None. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version