ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How much Soda/Energy-Drinks you drink / week?

<< < (3/7) > >>

nudone:
i've been drinking Monster Energy for about a year (not so keen on the low carb ones that Josh favours). i used to get a really noticeable buzz/hit during the first months, only drinking a couple of cans a week.

now i drink a can every day. the buzz seems to have gone but i still like the taste (i'm sure it must wake me up a little). i'm not keen on the price of these energy drinks - but i suppose it's a nice way of consuming about 30 teaspoons of sugar in one go.

p.s.
i think one can a day is almost too much to be honest.

Josh:
now i drink a can every day. the buzz seems to have gone but i still like the taste (i'm sure it must wake me up a little).
-nudone (October 01, 2009, 03:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Caffeine dependence FTW! I am right there with ya nudone!

Lashiec:
Back when I was studying in another city, I used to drink like 3 to 5 Pepsi cans everyday. Now I usually drink a glass of Radical Fruit (a lemon or orange juice soft drink by PepsiCo, similar to Fanta, but with a significantly higher percentage of real juice in its formulation) in the afternoon. A Coke or a Pepsi once in a while when I feel like it.

I rarely drink any energy drink. I like Aquarius and Gatorade, and I used to drink them when I was a kid, but not now. I took a sip of Red Bull ONCE, the rest of the can went down the kitchen sink. Never touched it since then, and don't plan to. That goes for similar energy drinks.

mouser:
get yourself a seltzer maker and some juice concentrate cans, and make your own healthy alternative
(see https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=5598.0)

i've also recently been brewing super concentrate jazmine tea and adding a little of that to my sparkling juice drinks and it's great stuff.

nudone:
if you know where i can buy caffeine from that can be mixed in with a seltzer drink i'd like to have a go at making my own energy drinks - it would save me about £100 (or more) a year i'm sure.

(maybe Josh would be interested too.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version