ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How to host you Windows 7 house party... wtf?

<< < (5/5)

Darwin:
Damn! I searched the forum for Win7, Win 7, Windows, and party and received no "hits" so I went ahead and started my own thread about this  :-[. If a mod wants to merge the two threads, I'd support the idea.

Tried the latest party food?
New... Cheesy dip-sticks.

-cranioscopical (September 25, 2009, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

anthony.qld:

It really sucks. I was a confirmed host then was switched to inactive finalist for some reason. No idea why, I did everything asked.

Seriously pissed off. 78 confirmed guests so far to what looks like it might be a Windows 7 RC party as I can't cancel as people will still be bound to turn up. Anyway since they were the ones that royally screwed up I'll have to send them the invoice for any expenses for my party (and yes I have checked with my sisters boyfriend sister who's a lawyer, and they are liable for any expenses as they were the ones that made the error and also mentioned I can invoice them for my time)

MilesAhead:
or maybe the people on that video are trapped in a hellish world of continual windows 7 parties and party planning 24 hours a day.
-mouser (September 24, 2009, 09:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
HAHAHAHA!
-Hirudin (September 25, 2009, 01:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

they wake up every morning, check the date - damn, it's windows 7 day again
-tomos (September 25, 2009, 02:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Have they hired Bill Murray for the lead?  Geez I hope I don't have to watch him commit suicide 64(or some other power of 2) more times!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version