ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How to host you Windows 7 house party... wtf?

<< < (2/5) > >>

40hz:
I think you underestimate Microsoft's capabilities. They don't need an Apple mole. They're perfectly capable of destroying themselves without any assistance from 3rd parties.

Speaking of which...

Am I the only person here that would dearly love to see somebody smack Justin Long across the back of the head with one of those 17 inch MacBook Pros?

cranioscopical:
What I want to know is, seriously, what person high up at Microsoft is really a mole planted by Apple to destroy Microsoft? Or is it the entire company?
-mouser (September 24, 2009, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hey, there are some useful tips in there for the socially inept... address your guests by name, for example.
Perhaps that's why those long bored board weekends of yours aren't overly crowded  ;)

mouser:
Hey, there are some useful tips in there for the socially inept... address your guests by name, for example.
--- End quote ---

hahahah  ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah.. i'd love to see microsoft expand a bit and make some videos for the rest of us just on general stuff like.. how to trick people into being your friends.  how to throw a birthday party.. how to go on a date.. how to have a conversation with your friends, etc.

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---

hahahah  ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah.. i'd love to see microsoft expand a bit and make some videos for the rest of us just on general stuff like.. how to trick people into being your friends.  how to throw a birthday party.. how to go on a date.. how to have a conversation with your friends, etc.
-mouser (September 24, 2009, 06:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Windows 7 House Parties: For geeks, by geeks.

MilesAhead:
Hmmmmmm, for some reason I get an AmWay flashback.  Like, you try to sell AmWay to your friends only to find out they were already in the pyramid before you thought of getting into it.  Nothing to do but rent a storage locker for tons of powdered soap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version