ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

video player software.

<< < (4/4)

sajman99:
On the subject of the KMPlayer, does anybody know of a good optimization guide? I googled a bit and didn't find much useful info. In my case, I am using the "Preset: Quality (3GHz)" setting, but as noted there are a ton of options regarding post-processing, sharpening, etc. If the OP wanted options, then he could easily spend days sifting through this amazing player.

FYI: I'm probably the last person to find out, but I just recently discovered KMPlayer also will display your pics-- a true multimedia player!

Innuendo:
On the subject of the KMPlayer, does anybody know of a good optimization guide? I googled a bit and didn't find much useful info. In my case, I am using the "Preset: Quality (3GHz)" setting, but as noted there are a ton of options regarding post-processing, sharpening, etc.
-sajman99 (September 30, 2009, 02:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've never seen such a guide, but I'd love to see one. When I set it up I just chose the same preset you did & then I sifted through all the options adjusting to taste. It may not be optimal, but it looks darn good to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version